Social Kayak Tours
Kayak hire with benefits
Enjoy an hour of kayaking in the fresh air and sunshine! A great introduction to kayaking for new paddlers and families!
Just like kayak hire, except you’ll have 1-2 amazing guides, there to take your photo in front of the icons and keep you safe out on Sydney Harbour.
All equipment and photos included.
What you can expect
Your own personal guide will meet you at Lavender Bay boat ramp (just look for the bright kayaks). After being fitted with life jackets and given a safety brief and kayak instruction you’ll head out on the water to enjoy some gentle exercise and fresh air on Sydney Harbour.
This kayak tour is perfect for beginner paddlers, looking for an instruction to kayaking. All tours are guided and have a full technique and safety briefing prior to departure. It’s sort of like private kayak hire, but better!
Each one hour lap of Lavender Bay includes 1-2 experienced Kayak Guides/Instructors, there to keep you safe and ensure you are having an amazing time.
We will also take lots of photos of you on the harbour and send these to you after the tour, at no extra cost.
Included in your tour
- All equipment including a single kayak, paddle and life-jacket (available in various sizes).
- Qualified, experienced and friendly guides/instructors.
- Full safety briefing and kayak instruction prior to departure.
- Free digital photos, taken by your guides.
- Hand sanitiser and sunscreen.